7.17.2009

Making up for lost time.....







#1: i think im using this
#2: slightly whiter version, is it better
#3: 5 min. photoshop mock up of the dyptic piture to the one before
#4: my idea, julian's vision: God, it's good to have those photography genes in my man
So here is a picture I meant to post a while ago that was taken as a self portrait for my website for the about section. cuz my pictures are twisted like that, had to photoshop my eyes way bigger- always thought i had moderately big eyes but nothing like photoshopping a pic of yourself to make you self loathe. <3 *click on each pic to enlarge

3 comments:

LEX ESKOBAR said...

i like the one with more white, it reminds of jurgen teller.

jen said...

I agree with Alex. The second one has all the hues of your hair and skin spot-on. If you hadn't told us that you shopped your eyes I would have had no idea! I have to say, when I opened up the site I gasped at your work. <3 It blows me away! Keep it coming!

jen said...

OH! I forgot to say that I absolutely love the raven/crow in the last photo. The shadow on the wall is great. Maybe it would have been cool to have only the shadow?